What is Electronic Offertory?
Electronic Offertory by Stewardship Technology is a complete online Donation Management System designed specifically for churches. Electronic Offertory is a safe, secure and accurate way for your parish to accept offerings, capital campaign funds and general donations.
Electronic Offertory helps improve donation predictability, builds donor loyalty, and saves time and money.
Donors have the freedom to give how and when they want. Using the secure online portal, donors have 24/7 access to their account. They can add a new donation, cancel or modify an existing donation, give from multiple bank or credit card accounts, and even print tax receipts.
How is Electronic Offertory different?
Electronic Offertory was built from the ground up to meet all of the electronic payment needs of a Catholic Parish: weekly offering, special collections, automated tuition payments and special events.
Why accept electronic donations?
- Electronic Giving Solutions gives your donors the power to control their contributions.
- Church members can tithe and fulfill their giving commitments even when they are on vacation.
- Non-profits and charities can receive contributions from donors in every corner of the world.
- Donors can setup on-time and recurring contributions.
Who needs Electronic Giving Solutions?
- Catholic Parishes of any size
- Christian Churches, Religious Organizations
- Missionaries and Missions Groups
- Charities and Non-profits
- Schools and Alumni associations
Click Here ot Learn how the Archdiocese of St. Louis feels about Electronic Offertory
What about recurring donations?
Electronic Offertory give donors the freedom to give how and when they want. Donors have complete control over when donations occur, there frequency and how long a recurring donation will continue. Donations be one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.